Once you decide to plant the seed paper, you must follow these instructions:
- Soak the seed paper overnight.
- Cut it into pieces and then cover with soil (1cm deep). Soak the soil and place it in a warm and bright location.
- Water it every day. Make sure that the paper is always wet when buried.
- In a few days, depending on the weather and the season, you’ll see how the plants germinate and begin to grow.
- Place it in a window, or in the great outdoors. Water the plants regularly and see your message bloom..
Check out our special rates for large orders, contact us for a eco friendly comunication.
We are the friendly eco way of your message.
Ecologic Solutions for Green Marketing Campaigns